成办诸愿吉祥文 至尊度母赞
- 藏 ༄༅། །རྗེ་བཙུན་སྒྲོལ་མ་ལ་བསྟོད་པ་འདོད་དོན་འགྲུབ་པའི་ཤིས་བརྗོད།
- 英 Words of Auspiciousness to Accomplish One’s Aims: A Praise to Lady Tārā
- 中 成办诸愿之吉祥文:至尊度母赞
Namastāraye!
那玛萨达列耶!(顶礼圣度母!)
By merely hearing your name,
仅仅得闻圣尊之名号,
Beings are freed from saṃsāra’s ocean.
众生即从轮回海解脱,
Enraptured by this wondrous miracle,
于此稀有奇迹生欢喜,
I supplicate you with total devotion.
我以至诚专一而祈请。
Your gorgeous form is adorned with virtuous marks,
相好庄严殊妙之身形,
Like millions of powdered emeralds piled up high.
犹如亿万翠玉粉高聚,
May you display this splendid form before my eyes,
愿于我前示现此妙相,
With a hundred peacefully smiling expressions.
现百寂静微笑之容颜。
From the accomplishment of your secret vidyā mantra,
由成就尊秘密明咒故,
An ocean of precious treasures,
珍宝大海无量诸悉地,
Siddhis, both mundane and supramundane, well forth.
世与出世成就皆涌现,
Thus, may you grant benefit and bliss throughout the three planes.
愿赐三界利益与安乐。
Basic space is profound and sublime peace.
法界甚深寂灭胜妙境,
It is free of directions and parts.
远离方所亦无有支分,
When bestowing your blessings, at that very moment,
赐予加持即于彼刹那,
Make duality dissolve into the central channel!
愿令二取消融入中脉!
Most especially, for all of us living in dread of the decline
尤其我等怖畏衰败者,
Of these dark and degenerate times,
处此浊恶昏暗末法时,
Mother of All Victors, day and night I turn to you.
诸佛之母昼夜我依怙。
I know no other protection than you.
除尊之外我无余怙主,
So, extend your hand of compassion,
故祈舒展慈悲之手臂,
Dispel all my fears,
遣除我之一切诸怖畏,
And grant me the bountiful fortune
赐予圆满刹土安隐福,
Of finding relief in a perfect realm.
于清净刹中得所依怙。
In the meantime, I beseech you, make the qualities of the four perfections1
于此期间祈令四圆满,
Blossom with blazing beauty,
功德威光炽盛而绽放,
And laden with such abundance,
如是丰盈富饶而具足,
The indivisible three kāyas are ultimately unified.
无别三身究竟而双运。
In short, from now until awakening,
总之从今直至证菩提,
May I remain forever
愿我恒时永不相舍离,
Under Noble Tārā’s joyful gaze,
常处圣度母之喜悦视,
And thus may the beautiful picture of all desired aims be perfected.
愿诸所欲美景悉圆满!
These small flowers of auspicious supplication were scattered by the vidyādhara Mañjughoṣa to grant some relief to those living in dread of the decline of these dark times. Grant your blessings that these aspirations be fulfilled!
Sarvadā śreyo bhavatu.
此吉祥祈愿之朵朵小花,乃持明妙音(蒋扬钦哲旺波)为令怖畏浊世衰败者稍得安隐而散撒。愿赐加持,令此发愿悉皆成就!萨瓦达 谢佑 巴瓦度(愿恒常安善)。
Footnotes
-
四圆满(four perfections,phun tshogs sde bzhi / sde bzhi):即财富、受用(顺境安乐)、正法、解脱四种圆满。 ↩